Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Thank You Goodwill

I am frequently amazed by the unlikely finds I encounter at the local Goodwill.  By local I mean 30 minutes away, but close enough.

My haul this round:

1. Spirited Away 
2. Small Soldiers
3. Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister
4. Shark head cup holder

As you all know, thrifting is hit-or-miss.  There are days when I can't find anything worth spending 49 cents on, and others where I really should choose between the 50 cardigans in my cart.  I would consider this recent trip a success.

On another note:  I've been wanting to get into Gregory Maquire's books for some time, although I've never found them at opportune moments.  If the cover is anything to go by, this one appears promising.  Authors take note - I'm a sucker for a good cover.  



No comments:

Post a Comment